Home   |    * Newsletter   |    Lessons   |    20knotsnob Email   |    Buy/Sell   |    Contact   |    Message Board   |    Directory   |    Administrator


Saturday sailing

Aug 19, 2016 by Debgreen

Wondering if anyone is going to be sailing at Shell Pt. tomorrow afternoon   Saturday, 8/20


Date: 08/20/2016
From: Rik

Plan to be there 2:00 - 6:00 forecast wind 11 SSW rain chance 30%-50% (radar currently looks clear) high tide 4:34, index 101
Date: 08/19/2016
From: Charlie Yontz

Looking at the forecast, I'll be getting there between 2 and 3. https://www.windfinder.com/weatherforecast/shell_point

Search (Enter Keyword[s]):
For questions or comments regarding the SPSC, please contact Commodore Adam Bennett

For questions or comments about this web site, please contact SPSC Webmaster.
To join our email list SPSC2 Yahoo Group, please go to SPSC2 Yahoo Group.
To Update your email information in the SPSC2 Yahoo Group, please contact SPSC Yahoo Coordinator.

Copyright 2008 - 2019 Shell Point Sailboard Club